The Wollard Law Firm, PC has years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases, including slip and fall, wrongful death, medical malpractice, insurance bad faith and auto accident claims. If you have been involved in an accident or been injured, it is imperative that you obtain competent legal counsel as soon as possible. Call 303-355-1141 TODAY to schedule a free no-obligation case evaluation and consultation.
Area of Specialty:
Car Accident Claims
One of the most commons causes of serious injuries in this United States is motor vehicle accidents. In 2003, almost 3 million people were injured and 42,643 people died on our nation’s roads in car, truck and motorcycle accidents. We aggressively represent individuals and their families who have suffered serious injuries in motor vehicle accidents and help them recover reasonable and fair compensation for their losses.
Why do I need a lawyer to handle my car accident claim?
Nearly all auto accident claims in Colorado are handled by insurance companies. Because the majority of insurance companies are for profit companies, their goal is to pay out as little money as possible on claims and maximize profits.
Our lawyers are intimately familiar with how insurance companies analyze cases and attempt to get claimants to accept less than fair value for their injuries. Having a competent attorney on your side is the best way to level the playing field and obtain fair compensation for your injuries.
We strongly recommend that you consult with an attorney before speaking with an insurance adjuster (yours or the other driver’s) or accepting any money from an insurance company. If the insurance company is offering a fair settlement, we’ll tell you so. If we feel the case if worth more than what the insurance company is offering, we will discuss your options as far as representation.
What should you do after an automobile accident?
- Write down the name, address and telephone number of the all drivers involved in the accident as well as any witnesses to the accident.
- Get the insurance company name, telephone number and the policy number for each driver involved in the accident.
- Report the accident immediately to the police and your insurance company regardless of who you believe is at fault.
- Help the police prepare detailed accident report. If it is safe to do so, have someone take pictures of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Promptly seek medical attention if you are hurt, even if you do not have medical insurance. Delaying necessary treatment often compounds injuries and may be used against you in your case.
If you’ve been involved in an automobile accident, don’t wait!
CALL 303-355-1141 to schedule a FREE no obligation appointment to protect your rights!