The information contained in this site is for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and is protected by copyright. We are not providing legal advice.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by The Wollard Law Firm, PC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your The Wollard Law Firm, PC Account and Site. If you register as a subscriber to the blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify The Wollard Law Firm, PC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. The Wollard Law Firm, PC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Wollard Law Firm, PC or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Wollard Law Firm, PC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Wollard Law Firm, PC’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in The Wollard Law Firm, PC’s reasonable opinion, violates any The Wollard Law Firm, PC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in The Wollard Law Firm, PC’s sole discretion.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As The Wollard Law Firm, PC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.foothillsfamilylaw.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Wollard Law Firm, PC , in accordance with The Wollard Law Firm, PC’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The Wollard Law Firm, PC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The Wollard Law Firm, PC will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Wollard Law Firm, PC or others. In the case of such termination, The Wollard Law Firm, PC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The Wollard Law Firm, PC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from The Wollard Law Firm, PC, to you any The Wollard Law Firm, PC, or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Wollard Law Firm, PC. The Wollard Law Firm, PC and any associated logo(s), and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.foothillsfamilylaw.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Wollard Law Firm, PC or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The Wollard Law Firm, PC, or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. The Wollard Law Firm, PC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Wollard Law Firm, PC, may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. The Wollard Law Firm, PC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.foothillsfamilylaw.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The Wollard Law Firm, PC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of The Wollard Law Firm, PC, or by the posting by The Wollard Law Firm, PC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Denver County, Colorado. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Denver, Colorado, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; The Wollard Law Firm, PC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The Wollard Law Firm, PC operates www.foothillsfamilylaw.com . It is The Wollard Law Firm, PCs policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
The Wollard Law Firm, PC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Wollard Law Firm, PC purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how www.foothillsfamilylaw.com visitors use its website. From time to time, The Wollard Law Firm, PC, may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Wollard Law Firm, PC, also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.foothillsfamilylaw.com blogs/sites. The Wollard Law Firm, PC , only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to The Wollard Law Firm, PC websites choose to interact with The Wollard Law Firm, PC, in ways that require The Wollard Law Firm, PC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Wollard Law Firm, PC gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.foothillsfamilylaw.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with The Wollard Law Firm, PC are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Wollard Law Firm, PC collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Wollard Law Firm, PC. The Wollard Law Firm, PC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The Wollard Law Firm, PC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. The Wollard Law Firm, PC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Wollard Law Firm, PC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Wollard Law Firm, PC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on 303 Law Center behalf or to provide services available at The Wollard Law Firm, PC websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. By using The Wollard Law Firm, PC websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Wollard Law Firm, PC will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, The Wollard Law Firm, PC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when The Wollard Law Firm, PC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Wollard Law Firm, PC, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an The Wollard Law Firm, PC website and have supplied your email address, The Wollard Law Firm, PC may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with The Wollard Law Firm, PC and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The Wollard Law Firm, PC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.